Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Who's That Girl?

Well there's your first clue of who I am. Have you ever seen the movie 'The Nanny Diaries' starring Scarlett Johansson? No? Yes? Doesn't matter. The story is told by Johansson's character Annie, she refers to the parents who hired her as a nanny for their little boy, as Mr and Mrs X. Hayden, her love interest, played by Chris Evans, until the very end is referred to as Harvard Hottie. I think you get my drift. You can call me "B".

I've always been interested in movies and videos, mainly the watching part, but recently I've come to like and enjoy making videos myself. So in the meantime, here's just a few movies I've seen ;)


P.S. Don't even bother trying to guess my name, have you seen the size of those baby names books?!

B

    Screen shot from 'The Nanny Diaries' 2007

Videotape.

No comments:

Post a Comment